ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION COMMITTEE
The Tamil Nadu National Law University is introducing an exciting new committee this year for the students of the university – the Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee (ADRC) under the intendance of
Ms. S.Deepika, Assistant Professor of Law. The ADRC’s primary task is to conduct the Intra- University competitions for the below mentioned events:
4. Client Counselling
Incidental to the same, the ADRC will also focus on conducting various workshops, seminars and mentorship programs for promoting ADR skills in all the students. The ADRC not only aims at promoting the culture of Alternate Dispute Resolution but also wishes to hone the students’ below listed skillset:
• Expanded communication skills
• Enhanced persuasive skills
• Familiarity with negotiation approaches
• Expanded problem solving ability , and much more.
As its long term objective, the ADRC would like to conduct annually an Inter University (National or otherwise) ADR Competition.
In 2018 the student representative body was appointed by a two-step process - submission of statement of purpose followed by a GD under the supervision of Faculties and the current student members are:
1. Ms.Ayushi Parashar, 5th Year
2. Mr. Hari Vignesh, 5th Year
3. Ms. Priya Venkatesan, 4th Year
4. Mr. Ravindran Vairamoorthy, 4th Year
5. Ms. SharuMathi.K, 3rd Year
6. Ms. Payaswini Rai, 2nd Year
7. Ms. Fathima Hussain, 1st Year
8. Ms. Mrinali Dave, 1st Year
->>TNNLU WORKSHOP SUMMARY REPORT – ARBITRATION & CLIENT COUNSELLING Read More...